Dang. There are a lot of posts on this topic! So I fiugued I'd give my .02 worth here. This is my opinion, and my personal preference. Nothing more, nothing less. :
I dearly love and cherish seeing trully orriginal cars / trucks at shows. It is nice to LOOK at. But if I am to drive the thing daily, it will be updated! And I think that is where most people are at from what I have read on many other forums, as well as this one. If it is used for a daily driver, it gets updated ( Better motor, trans, brakes, a/c, suspension, ect.).
If it is a "trailer queen", the tend to stay all orriginal.
Now I fully know and understand that there are a few die-hard's out htere that drive the cars/trucks daily in fully orriginal condition. My hat's off to 'ya! But you that do are the exeption more than the rule.
Long Live Ye Old Stovebolt !!!!


tp://s367.photobucket.com/albums/oo113/RED64STEPSIDE/