Hank, checked out the web site and signed the register. Thanks for the atta boy on the panel. Its been slow go but I try to do some little something every day.

The Beacon Cruise-ins will start back around the 3rd Friday in March or maybe April. Keep check with me or watch the Hearld ads in the antique car section for the cruise-in Ad.
OR drop by the beacon any 3rd Tuesday of each month and join in the monthly meeting. In fact there is one NEXT Tuesday at 7:30. I usually go a little early so I can get some stew or one of the "chilly-chees-APlenty"!! We are in the little glassed in room with "reserved" on the door. Just come on in!!!!

Oh, that 51 is gonna make a nice ride!


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile