Thanks for the encouragement guys. WEEDS, I truly understand what you mean about the bracket that holds the E-brake. Just TODAY I found it in a box of stuff and went ahead and blasted it in the cabinet and primed it. It is also rusted pretty bad so to make it look better I mixed up some JBWeld and smoothed it down. It was just to ugly the way it was!
If you look at one of the pics in photobucket you can see plastic containers and stuff piled in it. Thats the way it was when I got it. I'm still finding stuff and had no idea what the ebrake brecket was until I started looking through the assembly manual a few minutes ago. The PO had stripped it out/down pretty good and I think, along with his health issures, that he figured he was in over his head? No pun intended if he reads this. I've got both floorboard sections WITH half toeboards all in one piece and already have the inner cowl panel, the inner to outer cowl piece and the full outer cowl. Now if I could persuade some nice stovebolt body man to come visit me for a couple weeks I'd be in business!
I've been "under the weather" for about 4 weeks now and today was the first day I spent any time in the shop and that was only about an hour. Maybe next week I'll be better. I got to get with it so "I can get catch and get ahead of TPYLE".
I'll bet Tom will get moving now want he!! hehee

Its a mess, but as Johnny Cash says one piece at a time.

Last edited by Achipmunk; 11/25/2007 4:01 AM. Reason: grammar!!

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile