53panel: I think you mentioned in another post that you favored the blues and bluish teal colors.....so do I. My Silverado is a dark blue and I even thought about a blue for my panel but figure that would be to many blues!!

I am ashamed to admit what color the 37 is. I was looking at a color sheet and picked one out. Sprayed it on the firewall and didn't like it. I went back to the "charts" and the one I ended up using was a 93 (or it could have been a 91 FORD truck color.)
...am I now banned from the stovebolt?????

It is called a Metallic Lt Reggetta(spelling)Blue. I do have the # of the paint somewhere. HOWEVER, I have parked it beside a FERD of the same color and while you can tell they are the same color it looks entirely different on my truck!! Whew, thank God for that!!
And as we all know, it depends on how well the mixer weighs and mixes the color.
Mainly because of the cost I am thinking White Enamel and then I'm going to paint a particular color portrait of ALVIN on the back side of the panel.....or maybe just paint the outline of a Ghost on it and call it CASPER?!

Edit: I have added a couple pics to my panel progress showing me sand blasting the frame if anyone is interested. Go to PAGE TWO
http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r19/LutherParris/52Panel/

Last edited by Achipmunk; 12/29/2007 1:58 AM.

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile