Machinist: I "resto-rodded" my 37. Used some parts from what I could find...even a stang front end and Buick steering wheel! kept it looking original but sure runs a lot faster grin
I have belonged to the VCCA club for, I guess, over 10 years but this is probably my last year. Those folks just can't appreciate a guy that took a piece of metal that should have gone in the junk yard and gave it a new lease on life even though its not "original". They refuse to recognize that most of us "resto-rodders" are NOT cutting up good vehicles but rather busting our chops trying to save what we can. Maybe thats why we have many thousands here and they are fighting to grow their memember ship. Everyone is welcome here and to each his on path. We just share what we have. Nevertheless I did enjoy the free advertising in the monthly calalog.........ONCE!!
Good luck on your project. I spent five years on my 37 and although it is tuff at times it can be very rewarding and something to drive for years to come. Keep TRUCKING.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile