| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,116 Posts1,056,599 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | I'm not trying to hijack "jerseyboy" thread here but I figure the info is good for him to? IBHoggin: buying aftermarket wheels is out. Surely I can come up with something decent other than paying high prices. However the 15x7 is what I want to use. LongBox55: Lets see if I have this correct. Your saying 87 and Earlier will work with no modifications. Since I plan to get them "used" I will not worry about the japs sending me the wrong thing. This is why I'm asking here so I can get used Originals and put them on. I just want to know what years/type to look at in deciding which rim to use based on how it looks. From what I'm reading I need the Rims off of a 87 Chev.Van with the "sport rim look" that has the center caps. I think I know where a set is. I'm asking questions before I actually need them so I can take advantage of bargains as they come along. | | |
| |
| |