Longbox55: I'm planning on running 235x15 with 7" 6lug rims or that is what I am thinking.
Deluxe54Panel: redrilling axles is not out of the question. I have a friend having his 1968 being drilled to 5 lug this week. I'm waiting to look at how that job turns out. BTW, I once put 1955(?) hubs on the front of my 50 pickup but that was about 30 years ago! The only thing this previous owner of my panel did was rebuilt the entire front end including brake shoes etc. Just exactly what year is it that will bolt right on over the shoes just like it is. Isn't there some other years? PLUS I have a 56 rear pumpkin I'm going to put in it to get rid of the 4:11 gear and the torque tube so I'll have the axle's out. I'm just trying to start putting some things in "concrete" now as I will most likely start blasting the chassis in the next week or two and will start rebuilding, depending on weather. Thanks for your input guys. Its been a looong time since I worked on the AD's.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile