You probably won't find any. Most of the adapters I know of keep the same lug stud number, just sifferent size patterns. Either way, I don't like them. Seen too many issues with safety with those. You have to keep in mind that any adapter like that is going to be at least 2-3" thick, that means the wheel has to have that much deeper offset to correct for that to make the bearings live and to keep the alignment and scrub radius angle correct. Then there is the whole issue with wheel separation. If the nuts holding the adapter are not torqued right, they will come off, usually while you're going down the road. In the shop I work at, we will not touch anything using adapters for this very reason. They're just not really very safe. The only exeption would be factory type dual wheel adapters, that are designed to be used with a given vehicle.