| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,568 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | I've heard that there are some 6 lug wheels on Chev Blazers and some 6 lugs on the Chev Colorado's but have not checked them out yet. Somewhere someone mentioned that the Colorado's may rub the tie rod end. I'm not sure about others. I think there is a nice looking 6 lug sporty looking wheel on some vans but don't know the years. All this said I am planning on looking around for a six lug for my panel. | | |
| |
| |