Like some of the others I dropped all the reciepts into a folder and have never added them up although I do have an idea how much is in the 37. I didn't have deep pockets so for a period of over 6 years I would order small things, almost weekly, as the money was available and save for the big ticket items. I would then put all the stuff up in the "rafters" until I had quite a stash and ready to start rebuilding. During this time others would make donations. My daughter gave me a set of BFG T/A's a year before I needed them! They went in the rafters to. I have all the reciepts because a lot of the stuff has lifetime warrantee's and believe me I make use of them on all my vehicles. My wife loves the old truck and goes with me to parades, cruise-ins and shows. NEVER complains and the UPS man loves me....calls it job security.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile