I feel the same as Dale937. I have a folder for each of my trucks. I have about 11,000$ in my newest project - 65 Fleet and will put another grand in the A/C, but it is good as new and will turn more heads than a new truck that will cost twice as much. It has a lot to do with where your heart is. My labor keeps me from growing to my recliner (a lady on the news actually did grow to her couch after years of not moving from the spot. They had to take her and the couch to the hospital, but she died before they could seperate her from the furniture). Anyway, my first wife would have given me a problem about my trucks, but my present wife (of nine years) is a jewell. But, she knows I can always get my money out of anything I fix-up. Also, I am now working on a '64 falcon hard-top for her. You have to think of others, too. Have a Merry Christmas.
Truck Tinker