I have replaced brakes, alt,transmission,redone seats, head liner, rear end, some repaint, tires, fuel gauge, cd player , and thats about it,, I have around $7,500 in the truck but when I bought the truck, it did have the mallory electric ing, fenton headers, duals, although I have since replaced them with smitthys,and it also had the patricks 3:55 and modify sagnaw four speed but now has the blazer rear end and s-10 five speed, I think that if I sold it I could still get my money out of it as it is in great shape and will drive anywhere,,I guess the point is that when you really start counting we sometime forget how much we can and do spend, by the way, Carolyn is on board with anything I DO when it comes to money,,,she is the boss there,,Fred


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.