Close enough for me Skooter. I'm not a zealot about "original". I have done a restomod or two and also add safety and comfort items. I like 12V and alternators. But stay with body and interior as original as possible. As for A/C, you can stay near "original" with 60's trucks. They had factory air and the aftermarket provided underdash units. As usual the choice is up to the poster and since there were no members who have done it so far, only speculation and technical talk about if 12V Air may or may not be suffice, I supplied what info there is on the internet and AI. Then was suggesting to Martin to reconsider Belt drive with a cool chrome underdash evap/blower it a light hearted way. He and I are friends and I hope he does not take it as offensive. Just blogidation. Looks like everyone is waiting for Fib to give his analysis.

Last edited by bartamos; 08/16/2025 8:25 AM.

Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn