I’ve been looking into options for A/C on the ‘62 C-10. I’m intrigued by the 12 volt compressor systems. Compressor can be mounted anywhere as long as you can get 12 volts to it. Has anyone tried the all electric A/C units in their Stovebolt ? Curious if they are as easy to install as advertised. Do they play well with a standard output alternator? Can they keep the cab cool in 100+ temps? Not interested in regular A/C, I know how to do those. Thoughts, ideas, problems, etc.


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)