Yeah, that Molex terminal is the one I'm using. You can see it below. Please ignore the sheet in poor focus below it...the control board of my CNC machine died and I'm chasing mosfet goblins. I was paying around $.04~.05 each (depending on volume) for these terminals, then in November I had to pay about 4 times that to get some and today Mr. AliBaba and his buddy Vantex mentioned in Bart's message have increased their price to at least 7 to 8 times that since they own Molex's remaining inventory. Two US makers had these...Molex and Emerson. Both stopped at the same time which some might say indicates Molex was making them for Emerson or vice-versa. I crimp and solder them, by the way.
Thanks very much for the suggestions. I'm extremely thankful for all the support and help. If you hark back to my original post, you'll see I'm doing all I can to keep the cost to $12 each (shipping included).
~ Jon 1952 1/2 ton with 1959 235 | T5 with 3.07 rear end