Hi Folks, The last update was only in August of 2024 but I would like to make everyone here aware of a couple of things: 1. The 90 degree flag spade terminals have been discontinued by both manufacturers (lack of demand and they were only being made in the USA to my knowledge). The remaining stock has been sold to some people who are now re-selling them at about 4 times the last cost I paid. I've bought enough of what remains out there from the highway robbers to last another couple of years but nobody yet has stepped in to reproduce this product and so it appears when what I have is gone I'll have to use a 3M terminal and simply crook the wire to accomplish a 90 degree angle...image below. Won't affect anything functionally but will look a bit different. Sorry...things change, you know. I'm reminded of that each morning when I shave and comb my imaginary hair.
2. You may see the rubber used on the top of them in different colors. Could be red (image below), blue or maybe yellow and maybe black. All it means is I had to buy this product when the price was right and consequently I got some containers of it in different colors. Economizers usually can't be choosers.
3. 10 of these were made with the brass piece pointing the wrong direction. It doesn't mean they won't work. What it means is I got distracted, flubbed up and made 10 of these before I realized what I was doing. Actually they will work just fine in a Stovebolt distributor or similar sized (6 cyl, 4 cylinder or tractor type) distributor, but they may not work in a V8 or larger distributor without splicing/lengthening the wire. Please watch for these to show up in the parts for sale section at a slight discount.
Thanks again to everyone for their support of this project.
~ Jon 1952 1/2 ton with 1959 235 | T5 with 3.07 rear end