Hi guys. Brian...the fact is those have been discontinued by the makers (there were 2 US companies remaining and they both stopped at the same time) and I bought up 200 of what was left out there at Ali Baba prices so I'm ok for a while. When those are gone, I'll just adopt an alternative approach. Brian, please look in the Swap Meet section and go to the truck parts for sale part. You'll see the FM/MP3/Bluetooth device and also the speaker part along with some instructions for each...or the instructions might be in the radio section of the Electric Bay section. Sorry...can't remember but they're there in pdf format.

Thanks for the suggestion, Jerry. I actually tried doing that and it did work. I guess I work too slowly. I felt like I might be heading off for a nursing home before I got finished...


~ Jon
1952 1/2 ton with 1959 235 | T5 with 3.07 rear end