To answer all of the questions cleanly as I can with some pictures.
Turn signal switch is a Grote. It works fine but has a lot of ugly wires coming out from it.
All lights previously worked good. (Other than the R front blinker does not blink if the headlights are on & it’s been that way. It stays on.I think that light is a little more dim than the left).
They are 12 Volt bulbs. Each bulb is single filament. One bulb blinks one bulb is for parking lights & or brake.
So now the brake lights do not come in. I’m confused on how the brake light works with a turn signal or tail light bulb using only single filament bulbs?
I can’t find a hot wire going to the back for the brake light. There is a wire there but it’s not hot with the brake pedal pressed. (It is the greenish held in my hand.
Attachments
IMG_7743.jpeg (161.56 KB, 177 downloads)
IMG_7744.jpeg (178.3 KB, 177 downloads)
IMG_7745.jpeg (358.67 KB, 177 downloads)

Last edited by glennj3; 02/23/2024 4:59 PM.

1953 Chevy 153A 3/4-ton
Working on my project since 2015
Follow along in my DITY