I’ve been at it all day. Again I’m not trying to argue with anyone. I took pictures to verify I’m not that stupid. The hot wire in the flasher is L & reads 12 V with ignition on. One wire from the brake switch goes to a grey & Blk wire on the turn signal. The other wire is one that went to nothing & is green also. It was wrapped around the steering column & had no raw wire. I skinned the wire, & tested with the volt meter to the flasher hot wire (L). It reads 12 Volt with the brake pedal mashed. It goes to continuity with pedal pulled back. (No 12 volts). Those are 2 green wires wrapped around the steering column. One goes to the back of the truck and connects to nothing. The other goes to the brake switch. That’s were I am. See pictures. Also verified that I have 3 wires going to the rear lights from the front, plus a 4th green one that’s connected to nothing. I’m only trying to get my brake lights working & I appreciate you guys!
1953 Chevy 153A 3/4-ton Working on my project since 2015 Follow along in my DITY