On this most all day. I tore off all of the old home made harness to the trailer lights plug. The right rear parking light still did not work. I had the wire isolated that belongs to that light and connected it to the left light power source, did not shine. I took the unit apart again and began pulling the wire so I could get to the rear of the bulb.Suddenly it came on. At this point I have it temporarily working like this. I don’t know where this wire was connected (but it is 12 volts) to and I neglected to say that bulb did work for a short time this morning. There were wires that did not connect to anything, I removed them totally. I still do not have brake lights Hopefully I can figure that one out tomorrow! Thanks everyone for your input again!
Last edited by glennj3; 02/22/202411:01 PM.
1953 Chevy 153A 3/4-ton Working on my project since 2015 Follow along in my DITY