FiTech != Reliable. I can think of 6 people I know personally that have installed them and had significant reliability issues. I don't know anyone personally that has installed one and not had issues. That said, I believe Coilover has used them and had better success. If someone were considering one, I would recommend discussing it with him.

I put about 50k miles on my Holley Projection (precursor to the sniper) system without having to touch it. That is longer than the factory GM TBI unit I had on my S10 lasted between repairs.

I sold the projection unit to a buddy's uncle and we put it on his boat where it has been running flawlessly for almost 10 years.

Your mileage may vary (knuck knuck knuck), but if I were it do a TBI conversion I would buy a sniper.


From the Rocky Mountains?
Check in with the RM Bolters!
HiPo Forum Moderator

1958 Task Force Truck
"Frank" gets a new lease on life
Follow in the DITY Gallery
1959 3200 Task Force
The Ballad of Enkidu
The Saga in the DITY Gallery ~ and the story continues