Thanks, Phil. I don't buy anything from HF unless A) it's an emergency and no where else is open, or B)it's something that's meant to be thrown away after use (nitrile gloves, rags, etc.) I always buy commercial/industrial grade tools if I can find them. As a retired Ironworker, I've always looked at my tools as investments that I'd like to keep and use for the rest of my life. Plus, in Ironworking, one failure of a tool can cost you your life. My wife use to get bothered when I'd spend $70 on a spud wrench or sleever bar, until I told her about a guy who was prying a beam into place with the wrong 'cheap' tool that broke. He fell off the iron and died. She's never questioned my higher quality tool purchases since then.


"When I rest, I rust"
1951 3100 5 window w/ '56 235