Well, for the sake of understanding why I didn't figure those fittings out, last night I got out there to put them on and one of them (probably the one I fiddled with the first time) was jammed on there so tight it wasn't turning until I grabbed it with my channel locks and forced it to move. After it freed up, it's spinning fine, but I think that's why I couldn't figure out what they'd sent me.
I would still rather have the OEM fittings and hoses, due to the 'originals' that were on the truck having rotating fittings on both ends, although smaller than the brass fittings on the new ones.
When I put them on yesterday evening, I started at the block so I could get that out of the way while everything was out of the way (throttle linkage, oil can, etc.), only to find after I had them on that the brass fittings do not rotate as the old copper ones did. So, off they came again and I started at the other end. Then it got dark. So I'll have to get under it and attach at least one of them from the bottom, which will probably be easier anyway. My right forearm and elbow were punished by reaching around the steering column and linkage. Strange how when you think you're smart enough to figure out a simple job, it still kicks your butt anyway.
AND! I lost the keeper clip for the throttle linkage pin for the second time this job by pulling it off to get to the back hose point.