Dan- Yep, that's exactly what I bought. And after reading what Schaffer's 1950 said about fittings in a separate bag, I looked a little closer at those silver fittings on the ends of mine, and that's the ticket. I actually pulled them off last night out by the truck and was thinking they sent those in case there was another size bushing on the engine for a different year or something, although I was confused as to why they would transfer from the size of the brass fitting to another and back to the original size. Didn't make any sense until I looked at them just now and found out why they do that. They're rotating joints. Duh!!

As I said, it was getting dark and I'd just pulled the filter case and fought off the old block lines, not to mention being a little irritated at what I thought was a screw up on classic parts end. I should have known when I was trying to unscrew what I thought were two extra fittings and got in too big of a hurry to see what was there. But I've got it now. Thanks very much for kick starting my brain, guys. Sometimes I can't see the forest for the trees.
Attachments
6-4-2022 1;11;32 PM.JPG (58.64 KB, 206 downloads)


"When I rest, I rust"
1951 3100 5 window w/ '56 235