Got everything back together today (exhaust, hoses, bi-metallic spring, etc), and although all is well, I'm worried about one of the rotating fitting classic parts sent me with the hoses. They're on, but one of the rotaters isn't acting right after it was installed. The forward hose (top hose) is fine and tight, but the rear hose on the engine block feels loose even though the hose fitting is tight and the block end of the rotating coupler is tight, but the center section of that coupler feels loose. It moves when I wiggle it. Not the threaded sections, just the center rotating section between the brass hose fitting and the aluminum(?) threaded fitting that goes into the block. I see visions of oil running out of that fitting when I start it. We'll see. Anybody have any history with these fittings from CP? I sure hope I don't have to get down there and replace that one after all this work.