I'm actually building it on a budget- - - - -other than applying 60+ years of experience at building "cheater" race engines. The custom crankshaft grinding is the most expensive part, since my own crank grinder isn't in running shape yet. Most of the other parts are straight off Ebay- - - -they're just for "non-stovebolt" engines. I'm making them fit in my own machine shop, and evaluating performance with my own dyno, instead of shoveling cubic dollars into the pocket of a builder of exotic race engines.
Once I'm done building and testing, I'll be happy to share the specifications and modifications with any other stovebolter, free of charge, if he wants to build one like it. At my current state of age and health, there's not much point in keeping any secrets or getting mercenary about it. I fully intend to stick around for another 25 years, unless the next man-made health crisis manages to kill me. It almost happened this time!
Jerry