Quote
Originally posted by Inky05:
I never thought of it for seeing while you are dumping... HHMMMMMMM...

I just kind of figured that they really wanted the deluxe cab and thats what was available...

...Back to the wipers, Is the little Chickens Head attached to a needle valve? Whats the easiest way to get at it?
I haven't got that far, bro.. mine when you turn it one way it hisses, the other way it don't hiss.

I assume my vac wiper motor thingy has a leak, or a leaking line, and that in a propery functioning system the wipers should be moving in the "hiss position".

As to whats behind that knob, my SWAG (Systematic, Wild [censored] Guess) would be some sort of needle valve.. if yours won't stop wiping, i'd again guess that for whatever reason that valve isnt closing.

Mine turns from about 10 o'clock to 2' o'clock, if thats of any help.

As far as how to get to it, I was going to have a look under the dash.. i'm hoping it's something you can get to without pulling the whole dash out.


an idea is only stupid if you think about it rationally.