I have used the Remflex gasket on my 1959 261 for the last 3 yrs. No problems at all. I have the petronix ignition in my distributor for the last 12 yrs. never a problem. I put 3,000/4,000 miles a yr. on the truck. Drive it all the time. There are people on this page that say these two products are the worse things you could spend money on. Why? Because they have Experience and know better than every one else.
I've been here a long time and I've heard all of the stories of the imaginary things that they have or will be constructing, because they have Experience. How ever I've never heard of any of these magnificent projects being completed and put in use.
I and many other people here have used these product without any problems, Do I think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. No, how ever, if you follow the instructions and check everything twice , there doesn't seem to be a problem for the Unexperienced people here that have used these products.
That is the end of my comments.