Shame, Shame, Shame, my little wondering Stovebolters. If you go back to the beginning of this thread, it was started to discuss MEALS and ATTENDANCE! and now we are talking about 327s of all things!! My GAUDDDD! Gee Whiz

(yea, I know, I brought up the fire pit but its my thread, so there! Camp Commandant/Moderator privilege

)
So far we gots confirmed:
Billy Thurs-Sun *
Victor Friday-Sun *
Don King Thurs-Sun *
Mikey Thurs-Sat *
Hardshell Jim Thurs-Saturday or Sun * (2)
Mike B Thurs-Sun * (2)
Carl Thurs-Sun *
NJC Nick Thurs-Sat
Pat Thurs-Sun * (2)
George V Friday and Saturday *
Jim Schmidt Thurs and Fri
JC Milliman *
Sweet Thurs-Sat
AmtrakJoe *
Hambone Fri-Sun*
Grigg?
Tom and Jim Thurs-Sat
The asterisk means you will be there for dinner Saturday night. There will be burgers and hotdogs served. So far, that as far as I have planned for dinner.
Mike R, any word from Artie or Pat and Marry? How about Josh?