Mike ... my plans revolve around Hambone getting my trailer back to me this weekend ... wink I should be able to make an early Thursday AM departure if that's the plan. I find suspect the notion that the usual suspects (AKA, the SoMD Convoy Crew) will be at Sheetz in Dalhgren at 0800. In fact, I chortle heartily at such a thought ...

Are we going with the SoMD crew or striking out on our own?

Doug -- I plan to head out earlyish Sunday AM ... depending on you and/or Mike. Not sure I want to wait around for the SoMD "convoy" to form ...


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)