Seems like a blink of an eye and another Winchester tri-state truck show is over. Also means a good time was had by all. We missed all the folks that couldn’t make it, especially our president, Cosmo. The show was a huge success and almost a record-breaking number of trucks attending.
Good to see a lot of our old friends and meet some new folks to this year.
Let’s hope and pray all this virus stuff goes away soon and we can get together more often. I hope we are able to have a normal tri State in 2021 with everybody there.
I did not take many pictures so hopefully Joe and John got some good shots to share.
Attachments
78607CF4-54AA-4E03-843B-8546B7893EEA.jpeg (514.64 KB, 176 downloads)
3F333D63-DE1E-491C-953F-EE616F27D68D.jpeg (555.22 KB, 176 downloads)
ECC1755C-5031-4A73-AE79-A7336FFF7372.jpeg (446.13 KB, 161 downloads)

Last edited by Bill Marlow; 09/27/2020 8:23 PM.

~ Billy
Old Dominion Stovebolt Society: Exotic Animal Division
1946 Chevrolet Cab Over Engine | In the Gallery | Video | More pictures
1959 GMC 860 | Pictures
1950 Chevrolet 3800 | Pictures
I've got a trailer and I'm not afraid to use it!