Thanks Billy for the info. I was also 50/50 on bringing the fryer. You just cleared that decision up.
Also on my stay time. Planning on arriving Thursday before noon and leave Sunday morning.
Count me in on the Saturday night dinner.
I'm also back to 50/50 on whether to bring a extra truck or not. I may be just in a little pickup and camp away from the gang.
It's a long drive with a 1-ton on the trailer. Is it OK to leave a non running truck on a trailer? Or will it embarrass the ODSS?

It may also be decided if I still have jury duty on the Monday after the show.
With the little truck I could still make that duty.

Don


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!