Thanks Billy for the useful info. I am arriving sometime mid day on Thursday and leaving either Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning (Undecided on departure) I'm camping without a tent this time since my friend Seab King will be attending and driving my old 87 class C camper and I'm driving the 50. Seab was at our Lexington Homecoming last year with me. I WILL NOT wear a mask so I will be recognizable (it is the rebel in me, I'll just leave the rest of my thoughts out on the Covid Plandemic) I'm glad the show is on. Billy, please let me know if I can contribute anything for food supplies. I think for the most part, shooting from the hip on food is best !

Jim


1950 Chevy 3100
In the DITY Gallery
In the Gallery Forum
77 International Scout ll
96 F-150 ext cab 4x4
2000 Tahoe
2011 chevy 3/4 ton 4x4