I plan to come up on Friday, but have to go home that evening to prep for a next day event. On Saturday morning, I’ll be burning flags for a couple hours... before you freak out, my VFW post does an annual flag retirement ceremony for all the tattered and worn flags from our entire area. As soon as the ceremony is complete, I plan to come back to the show for the day and maybe stay overnight in a tent. If a Billy burger is available, I will descend upon it with vigor- if not, I will have some type of chow to get me through. I look forward to seeing my brothers and eyeballing trucks. As I do not have a running bolt, I hope to bring my Corn Bolt (1962 International Brush Fire truck). It has a front spray attachment, which will be handy to keep the dust down on the roads.

See you soon,
George