TKM-
I've just received my disc brake conversion kit from TSM. David is a good guy and really helpful. Shout-out to the Bolter/s who turned me his direction. I have my new 16x6 wheels and brakes. So, next steps are to go through front-end, upgrade as necessary, add new front disc brakes, check on rear brakes and make necessary repairs and then fit-up my new wheels with fresh rubber.

I'd still love to hear someone chime-in on how I can fit-up my original hub caps to my new wheels. I've ordered new clips and drilled/attached and tested how well the hub caps snap-in. Not the same as my original setup. The hub cap doesn't seat firm to the rim (rattles and worried they'll jar loose on the road). I'm going to continue to adjust to make them work. If the drilled/screwed clips don't end up working, next step might be to find someone who might help me with an insert ring/adapter.

I'll report back on my brake conversion.