TKM thanks for some very helpful and discouraging information. I've looked for 8 lug 17" wheels with no luck. I've checked JEGS and Coker; even gone to my local Discount Tires Store and have these guys researching. Over this weekend, I went directly to Wheel Vintique and they offer a 16x8 rim ... assume same as what you order and finally received. You may have greased the skids for me.. Thanks! I'll call them tomorrow and start my journey of getting these ordered. The discouraging part is lack of ability to attach the original hub caps. My truck is original and the old hub caps with "Chevrolet" is a desired look I want to retain. Hope one of our Stovebolt members has solved this issue and has a workable solution. TKM, I assume your switch was to fit-up the front disc brake conversion kit? I'm curious how that works out and the braking difference you'll experience. As we all know, the original drum brake system is a work of art ... need to anticipate stops in advance to gracefully slow and stop. Any immediate or emergency stops lock-up the wheels and hold-on in hopes you avoid anything in front of you. Again, thanks for sharing your experience. Much appreciated. I'll let you know if I find a solution for the hub cap attachment.