Welcome to the World of Big Bolts! I'm the furthest thing in the world from any kind of an authority on this stuff but I have never seen that grill badge before. Perhaps a Canadian model? As far as brake parts, they may be one of the hardest parts to find but, if you really want to go the distance (I don't want to be the one of the only ones dang) you could find a rear axle cut off off of a modern truck that already has modern brakes and wheels on it. I got a deal on the single axle cut-off for my '59 just because I was patient and looked for a while. Can you post some more pictures of it? Also, as said above, share the vin number so the brain power here can noodle it for you. Big bolts are a lot of work because some of the parts are harder to find or at this point made of unobtainium. Said parts are bigger and heavier and require bigger tools, bigger jacks and jack stands etc. but, I had a blast working on my big bolt, well most of the time anyway. Don't forget about the patience part....oh and the money part....you will need a lot of both to see it through!
Again, welcome to Stovebolt!


~ Billy
Old Dominion Stovebolt Society: Exotic Animal Division
1946 Chevrolet Cab Over Engine | In the Gallery | Video | More pictures
1959 GMC 860 | Pictures
1950 Chevrolet 3800 | Pictures
I've got a trailer and I'm not afraid to use it!