Sweet on the rims. I was scared that I got the widow maker rims. The truck all created up is not for me. The driver parked the trailer at my house fully loaded. He had to go do another run. Will unload later this week. The truck will go into storage until I finish my other projects. Too many toys. This truck sitting on the trailer get lots of looks and everyone stops and asks what it is. Lol like a celebrity. The truck itself needs lots of work. The rear tandem axles look good but the walking beam design looks a bit rough. Will need a rebuild. The front end looks good and solid. The tires are shot. The body needs lots of attention. The engine has oil and the plugs look good. Gona power up to see if I can turn over. The rad is empty and so is the power steering pump. The tranny shifts nice and the clutch pedal moves nice. The brake pedal was seized, but with lots of foot power I got it to move. Now it goes to the floor. Maybe the booster needs a rebuild??? This is gonna be a bigger project than I though, but she is a keeper. Love it and so does my wife. Plan on keeping it all original as long everthing works . The rear walking beam may have to go. We will see. Thx everyone for all the help. Steve