Yes that is exactly what I was talking about. A bit over kill on the size of beams. I made sort of a T post in the center to make sure it gave be plenty of lifting height. That is the only way to lift a cab, very controlled and precise. Thanks for all the great pictures.
And if your shop or garage is not real spacey, it is sure nice to just have the cab there low enough and everything accessible to work on.
When I was cutting out parts like the steps and all, instead of what others do welding in square tubing and messing sheet metal up doing that. I fabbed some supports that bolted to the hinge point and the striker plate and if needed add more bracing to that, all bolt in so it can be used again. Plenty of factory holes to brace to if needed.
Last edited by Truckrolet; 10/18/20227:29 PM.
Kicking self for selling off my Taskforce trucks. Still looking for an LCF or conventional big bolt in decent shape.
As of 10-26-2022, A 55.2 Taskforce long bed now the work begins