Hello everyone.
Well after 2 years of covid and finishing up other projects.
I got into ripping this truck apart. Brought it home from the farm where I was storing it in the spring and came up with a plan.
Keeping it all original with the patina.
Going to rebuild the 348 engine and keep the 5 speed.
Tried turning over the engine but it would not budge.
Stripped engine down and found one stuck piston, I'm onto Vinager to free it up. Nothing else worked.
Heres some pics of the progress and 75% of bolts broke on this truck. Lol
Enjoy the pics.
Attachments
20220506_120122.jpg (277.55 KB, 157 downloads)
20220506_152153.jpg (180.97 KB, 155 downloads)
20220506_153519.jpg (143.99 KB, 156 downloads)
20220506_155602.jpg (242.94 KB, 156 downloads)
20220506_184807.jpg (175.75 KB, 156 downloads)
20220914_184918.jpg (190.93 KB, 156 downloads)
20220914_184939.jpg (275.39 KB, 156 downloads)
20220915_150921.jpg (130.94 KB, 156 downloads)
20220920_202753.jpg (159.87 KB, 156 downloads)
20220925_172918.jpg (256.66 KB, 156 downloads)