One of the little fun things we installed were interior lights. The "Rock" lights are mounted on the rear ridge of the seat frame support and swivel 180 degrees. They can point froward so you can see the foot pedals and glove box in a dark cab. We got the "rock" switch for when we want to jam out... that is... sometime in the future the we score a radio for the vehicle.
The "Sasquatch" lights are a long story. Basically my eldest daughter (who did the seat) wanted a blue color in the truck - I think this came from the old meets new (and she added borrowed and blue). I saw the Sasquatch switch on eBay and it struck me funny enough that I got it. We mounted the blue LED strip lights behind the upper seat frame bar because (as I told my 8-year old) Sasquatch sneak up on people from behind but they don't like blue light. So if you're worried about Sasquatch just turn on the light.
Silly... yes. But no Sasquatch attacks thus far...