These brakes almost broke me.

Went for a drive around the block the check my bleeding job and the brakes were still a touch soft. Opening the MC and applying pressure I could see fluid rising back into the MC when the brake pedal was released. It looked like a very faint/slight liquid cone. Imagine a bubbler in a pond that barely cracks the surface and minimize the point to a pencil head. So I knew movement was happening, and knew I had just bled them a few days ago. I opened up the furthest line to re-bleed but no fluid was coming through, and my 13 year old helper said the fluid level was not going down and no bubbles were coming up. Hunching there was a blockage I loosened the fitting on the rear Tee going to the left rear and fluid was seeping between the threads. I was quite certain there was a blockage; especially considering the line I replaced where the hole previously was had severe rusting.

Sure enough, I pulled everything off from the front Tee to the rear, separated the individuals lines, and could not spray fluid through the hose just before the rear Tee. Since I had everything off and since it was the last nice day before more rain I made seven trips to parts stores to find a hose that would come close to a match so that I would not have to wait another week for an original part.

I had to make a couple adjustments such as cutting a slightly larger hold in the mounting bracket for the new rear Tee to fit, but it was worth it to get the lines redone before it gets cold here again.
Attachments
20191008_194219660_iOS.jpg (79.86 KB, 220 downloads)
20191009_162824529_iOS.jpg (159.02 KB, 221 downloads)
20191009_172443888_iOS.jpg (185.54 KB, 224 downloads)
20191009_155346982_iOS.jpg (168.07 KB, 221 downloads)
20191009_172259367_iOS.jpg (209.23 KB, 221 downloads)