Homecoming is one of those events everyone should put on their bucket list. I have been fortunate enough to have attended all of them. Each one is special and great memories were created each time.

This one was different.

When I first heard of the idea of Homecoming changing venues I was excited. Having known Grigg for a many years, I have been fortunate to spend time with his parents Grigg Jr and Cindy. I have seen myself how well the Mullen family can host a large group at their beautiful home. I knew Homecoming was in good hands. The Mullen family pulled out all the stops and went beyond to make everyone feel welcome. Many times during the weekend either Grigg or Cindy would ask me "what do you need Sweet? How can we help you?"

This shows the kind of people the Mullens are. Great wonderful people.

I want to thank everyone who was a part of Homecoming. Whether you were a Head Chef in charge of planning a meal, some one who helped clean up, or traveled around the world just to attend, thank you. For three days, I could set the pressures of life aside and spend it with a large group of very special people to me.


Last edited by SWEET; 04/30/2019 7:01 PM.

SWEET
Sergeant At Arms: Old Dominion Stovebolt Society
BUNS?!?!?!Where we're going, we don't need no buns.....
1950 GMC 450
1951 Chevy 1/2-Ton
The GreenMachine
In the Stovebolt Gallery