Darn it Tim!
I may be the only one that understands most of that comment.
The Reunion is different from the Homecoming.

To be political incorrect:

,Homecoming, It's a guy thing.
The Homecoming is a wrenching, work on trucks, BBQ, drink beer, camp out and bonfire.
Then do it again the next day. Wifes are invited and will be handed wrenches.

The Reunion in KC is, bring your wife/family and enjoy a truck show and meet fellow Stovebolters
A few how to seminars and just visit. Talk quilting, crafts and kids.
Stovebolt meeting and get some KC BBQ after the meeting.
Burn out contest, Hi/Low contest, Santa and a lot more to do.

So think about attending either one of these main events.
You may get to meet the world traveller Tim.
Or the world known, John and Peggy.

Don



1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!