We will never forget Friendship Forest and the first 11 Homecomings but the location of the 12th was just as spectacular. So many things to mention as I reflect on the weekend so I will likely come back to this later. First and foremost, many thanks to Grigg and Cindy and Grigg and Accacia for hosting this very special event. The venue was top notch, the hospitality was superb, the food...I could go on and on. It is so cool that all of us come together form far and wide to share in our love for our Stovebolts and have such a wonderful time as a group. I don't know about anyone else but my tent isn't even dry and I am already thinking about next year.
Our weekend potog ( the one and only (Amtracjoe) will have pictures up soon and I can't wait to see them.
Thanks to all for coming and for all that pitched in to make the weekend fantastic!

Camp Commandant
Billy Marlow



~ Billy
Old Dominion Stovebolt Society: Exotic Animal Division
1946 Chevrolet Cab Over Engine | In the Gallery | Video | More pictures
1959 GMC 860 | Pictures
1950 Chevrolet 3800 | Pictures
I've got a trailer and I'm not afraid to use it!