Originally Posted by sweepleader
Yes, 500 gallon and 500 gpm. I measured the tank just for fun and it calculates out to 625 gallons, sort of struck me as odd. I guess the fire service was/is stuck on certain sizes of tanks.

When you measured the tank did you take into consideration that the tank doesn't go all the way to the side walls of the body?

Originally Posted by sweepleader
You have a Waterous pump too?

Both of my pumps are John Bean pumps...


Originally Posted by sweepleader
I see you also have a NAPCO truck,

I sold that truck to The Museum of Off Road Adventure in Michigan about a year ago. I had WAY to many irons in the fire and it got a good home.

Mike B smile


Mike Boteler

1956 Chevy 3100 Resto Rod
1952 Willys M38 Army Jeep
1983 Jeep CJ7 Laredo
1984 Jeep CJ7
+++++
Silver Spring, MD