| Kettle Custodian (pot stirrer) Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 29,803 | I'm in the process of doing some horsetrading with a neighbor for a 51 GMC half ton rolling chassis with a SM 420 and a 270 engine. He's putting the sheet metal on a S-10 frame, making a V8 powered rat rod out of it. He says "The engine is locked up- - -it's junk. I'm not going to tell how many locked-up engines I've resurrected in the past 50 years! Jerry
"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt! There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!
|