Denny, perhaps we should be saying "Implement" paint grin I understand your confusing and get confused myself. Most are talking about the paint at Tractor Supply which is generally colors that are true tractor colors the same as from a tractor dealership...or at least close. when I looked at the Tractor Supply last week I was just checking it out after having a conversation with my body man. They do have "other" colors and what I saw was made by ValSpar which has been in business for 60 years.
My body man doesn't say its the greatest think since sliced bread but does say he can get a darn good looking job out of it for a lot less than going clear/base coat. He knows me and how I'm subject to drive close to a gravel truck! That said I started this to see how John Miliman's had held up. I persoanlly have not decided. Heck, I may even get my body man to help me some and do it myself. I'll figure it out about 2 days before I need to paint it!!!!


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile