Hey come on guys, I don't read any stress into this thread, taint no name callin goin on here yet.
I myself have learned a bunch from this one. I think these discussions, like any discussion worth it's salt, often times drifts away from the original subject and evolves into something a little off what was originally intended. One simple question can often lead into a lively discussion if you simply let loose of the reins. One reply leads to another question, which leads to another reply etc., etc.
The most unproductive and uninteresting threads to me are those with a one line question with a one word reply, now just what can you glean anything from that?

At the very least, I now know what "Tractor Paint" is, I think!! Hell, I'm still painting everything with Rust-Oleum!! Enamel, of some sort!!
Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL


Denny G
Sandwich, IL