Thanks guys for your experience, opinions and pictures. I just can't see paying the high dollar for paint that is going on a DRIVER and will be getting dinged and banged up. The guy who painted my 37 says he can do it, and has used tractor paint, with good results. I am leaning toward some sort of orange (allis-chalmers?) but not sure yet. Someone listed a link a while back to a site for Acrylic Paint that I have in my favorites that has a bigger selection. If I can find the web address perhaps someone can let me know if they have used any of it. There is an "orange/copper color that I like.

http://www.paintforcars.com/acrylic_enamel_paint.html
I thought of a "matching color foe fenders/boards. So does anyone know about the link above or experience with it??? I also understand about quality being with the original tractor place.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile